I’m camping in the wilderness near Quartzsite, Arizona at the moment. 🇺🇸😁👍 559-702-6833 (Leave a message)
A $1,000 investment should get you $2,500 in one year with this Bitcoin mining strategy. If bitcoin goes up which I bet it will, then you make money both ways. Start with $250.
Stay tuned here and follow my progress! I’m here for you anytime!
"Amazing! I’m in shock!! Never in my life have I seen a better artist with the computer when it comes to restoring faces! You make it so real and not fake looking. Thank you, Corky, for your awesome service!” - J. Thompson
Hi corky. i just wanted to comment on your work, i have never seen such amazing restorations, i have been learning for 20 years, lol i began doing photo restorations and making memorial pictures back in 2002 i am not in business i just do it because i taught myself how to, i am sure there is so much more to learn than what i know but i could never compare to your work , i just wanted to tell you you do amazing work, beyond amazing, just unbelievable, have a great day. - Tim J.
I do some of these for free to get the word out. If you would like to donate, click "Pay Here” or at the top or bottom of this page.
Send your photo to email@example.com and I will make it better than ever.
I carved redwood signs for 30 years and traveled fairs. I caused a lot of people to do the same thing. It required a lot of artwork. There are now many sign carvers using basically the same system. Over 25 years computer experience. In 1995, I taught Adobe Photoshop computer classes at Yosemite High School. In 1996, I started SierraNet, the first Internet Service Provider in Oakhurst, CA. A few years later, I sold the ISP business to Sierra Telephone. Since the sale, I travel a lot. In 2007, I cofounded Oakhurst Computers, a store in Oakhurst, California. I sold my half of of that business in 2010 and now I run websites selling various computer graphic services.
I am currently boondocking off-grid in the wilderness near Yosemite for a few months in my motorhome. I fully restored and refurbished my motorhome and redesigned it to the way I wanted it. See below.
40108 Hwy 49 #C240 Oakhurst, CA 93644
559-702-6833 (Leave a message)
I can travel because my income is online. I bookdock on free BLM land or Forest Service Land.
1. I have different views out my windows instead of the same one. In a normal home, these views would run millions of dollars.
2. I discovered that adventure and experience makes me happier than just acquiring more stuff.
3. I can stop anytime and fix lunch in my own kitchen.
4. No mortgage, property taxes or rent. My motorhome is paid for.
5. No electric bills with solar panels (1860 watts of solar panels on the roof, six 100ah lithium batteries, 3,000 watt 120 volt AC inverter.)
6. The RV lifestyle promotes getting outside to discover more places and get more exercise.
7. It takes five minutes to clean the entire house, seven if I vacuum.
8. I’m never without my favorite chair or my restroom!
9. When I want to move, I just hit the gas pedal.
10. The smell of a campfire and looking at the sunset at the same time happens a lot.
11. Downsizing was fun!
12. I eat healthier since I’m stocking food instead of eating out.
13. I’m never homesick, home is where you park it!
14. I never pay camping fees I live on free BLM land.
15. If it is too hot or cold, I drive to a better climate.
16. Danger in the area? Fire or smoke? I drive away!
17. It allows me to see more of family and friends and experience the world.
18. Yet I can also enjoy peace and quiet out in the middle of "nowhere" to get work done or watch a movie!
If I can get out and travel around and see what our great country has to offer, why wouldn't I? It has restored my faith in people. I have met some really nice people and friends from my past.
STAYING IN A HOUSE WITH NO WHEELS IS THE REAL "DISCONNECT"!
Full time off-grid RVers! Owning your own property versus living on public land.
You don’t really own your land anyway, even if you’ve paid it off. The government does. You pay them a fee annually in the form of taxes. You also have to ask permission before you build anything or do anything unusual. They will also charge you a fee for permission. Most of the time, you can’t even live in your RV on your own property.
Disagree? Try building something without a permit. The real owner will fine you. Try not to pay them taxes. The real owner will take your land.
As for public lands like the National Forest or Bureau of Land Management (BLM) areas, you can pick a spot and camp for free (follow basic dispersed camping rules). Plus, you can move around and enjoy millions of acres to live on. It’s yours for life!
I hope to meet some of you.
My solar set up.